Students like Mark and their family have bigger concern and question- How to fund higher education? Sceptical about the proposal experts are raising concern that the proposition of new students loan repayment system will hold back students going to university. Why experts are worried? How can Mark take up university courses? Read on.
Higher Studies To Increase More Fiscal Burden
Every year the burden of higher education cost is rising & this is not a breaking news now. I read a recent study to find that even secondary students are financing their education with loans. That means more number of students will end up their graduation with heavy fiscal burden. Under the similar scenario it would be extremely onerous for the student to take their study further . Taking degree or university courses in UK would require more finance. I personally don't think that for poor of middle income group funding higher studies will be an facile task.... And thanks to George Osborne who proposed to make higher studies more high priced and burdensome.
Countering Loan Debt For Further Study
Everyone wants to secure their life with desired employment and knowledge. But the apprehension of education debt could give sleepless night to the students as well as the parents. Since the career advancement heavily relies on the right education, possession of higher education merit is necessary. Hence, I believe students instead of worrying should choose to plan their future education. Here are top 5 tips to avert burden of education loan :
- High school students earn college credit with advanced placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) courses offered by various schools.
- You can join online community college in UK to take college courses which does not require high school diploma. This would give you an overview of degree course learning.
- I would suggest an students to search for alternatives that offers costless degree course tuition. So choose location where you get the free learning. With technology in hand students can search for available online options.
- Student scholarships are beneficial to support educational cost. Explore all the available opportunities to get hold to a scholarship. Let me be very clear on this- scholarships are not easy to get.
- To fund your further studies you can engage into part time jobs. There are many people who would advocate to find full time, though, I would suggest you to remain with part time. Because I don't want students to solely focus on the work. Since at high school level education seeks greater participation it's better that greater focus remains on the learning. Student can earn decent with part time works to fund their higher studies.
Working Is Good; But Don't Get Carried Away
I hope that all the above five tips would help you to plan your higher studies. But is indulging into a part time work is beneficial? Patrick a high school student enjoys his part time job. He says that post school hour he works as part time employee in an organisation. He saves most of the money to support his further studies. There are several advantages of part time job. The high school student appends work experience which could helps the student in career profession. While working you learn organisational skills and time management. A student can develop good working habits out of part time job.
Making and saving money to fund your higher education is good idea but you have to remain extremely cautious. It has some drawbacks. Stressful part time works could take toll on your high school learning. It may demand regular effort leading to exhaustion which might affect the study schedule. I would strictly recommend students to remain focus to their ultimate priority.
Chase Your Goal
It don't seem that cost of higher education is set to offload debt burden or financial devoid from an student. However, students can find own way to support their further education. Though I feel that support from parents are crucial. Because in the students quest of knowledge and desired career the role of parents or family is substantial. The support from family would encourage the student to follow the challenges. Besides, it equally imperative for the students to remain firm on their goal. Do not loose hope, instead try to figure out the solution for your own success.